Giving $200 back to our Members’ communities
Do you know someone who may be interested in a grain brokerage service?
We understand the role charities and community groups play in regional communities and, as most of our Members live in remote regional areas, we aim to give back and enrich the lives of their communities. That’s why Grain Brokers Australia is offering financial support to strengthen these important groups and is giving back through our Member Referral Program. Simply refer someone to Grain Brokers Australia, and if they become a member, we’ll donate $200 to a community group or charity of your choice.
- Ask any friends who are thinking about a grain broker if you can nominate them for our Member Referral Program.
- Enter your friend’s details in the form on this page. You’ll need your Broker’s name too (if you have one).
- We’ll do the rest! If your friend signs up to become a Member, you will be notified to nominate your charity or community group.
To be eligible, the Referrer must:
- Be a current Grain Brokers Australia Member, with a valid NGR registration which has had grain delivered against in the last twelve months.
- Must refer a person who signs up as a full Grain Brokers Australia Member immediately or after a free 30 day trial.
- Referred friends must be new clients to Grain Brokers Australia.
- Obtain permission from the referee before submitting their details.