Benefits of a Grain Broker
We help you make informed decisions
With regular and customised reports, we help you understand what’s happening in international and domestic markets and how it affects your grain prices.
Be informed of the best prices whether they are public, private, or just been negotiated directly through the GBA network.
Discover all your pricing options with detailed Market Analysis:
- Get access to the best prices daily across all season, grades and port zones with graphs.
- Access our Market Report Summary and Strategy updated weekly.
- Be the first to know of all the important industry updates.
Get the best price possible
- Thanks to our brokered price discovery platform and expert team we guarantee our members the best prices when they decide to sell.
- Our team will assist in marketing your grain over the entire season helping you to maximise profits.
- You set firm and indicative targets so your broker can work to meet your goals.
- Link your grain direct to the buyers, no matter where they are located or how they buy.
Widen your market net
- Access pricing and marketing options for the widest range of domestic markets.
- Price your grain direct into wholesale and export markets for higher prices.
- Be aware of exfarm, delivered end user, direct to port and other advantageous logistical opportunities.
- Make use of our Marketing arm (WA Grains) to protect against buyer default.
No more painful paperwork
- We monitor your grain deliveries, quality, contract and paperwork through bulk handlers and other independent storage operators.
- Allow our experts to optimise, arbitrate and nominate contracts to the best scenario’s possible.
- Be aware of ad hoc opportunities that present themselves to gain more farm gate value to your business.
Reduce your risks
- Rely on the Grain Brokers team to ensure sellers are committed to their obligations and assist in chasing late payments, and clarifying contract details.
- Protect your grain through PPSA registrations.
We have been with Grain Brokers Australia for 5 years now and have always felt we are getting the best available pricing. As a grower making time to follow markets is a challenge. This is made easier with the advice and broking we receive from GBA. It is also great knowing that the decision to sell our grain is always ours